If you are struggling with your relationship with food and your body, and/or need some guidance in making positive, health-promoting changes in your life, nutrition counseling may be what you need. As a Nutritionist and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, I provide one-on-one counseling at competitive rates.
My specialties include:
- Helping people who struggle with chronic or yo-yo dieting. Don’t go on yet another diet– let me introduce you to a different approach that doesn’t require restriction.
- Helping those who express feeling out of control with their eating. If you find yourself bingeing, eating emotionally, and feeling like you can’t stop eating certain foods, I may be able to help.
- Working with those who feel that they have a love-hate relationship with food. If you find yourself thinking about food all the time, but feeling guilty and remorseful after eating what you want, I can help you to repair this dysfunctional relationship with food.
- Assisting with grocery shopping, recipe planning, and preparing meals at home. Learning these skills will help you to maintain healthy lifestyle changes for life.
- Helping with body image issues. If you feel like you can’t stand the body you’re in, then it’s hard to want to take care of it and nourish it wholly. I can help you to heal your relationship with your body so that you’ll want to treat it well.
At this time I am not taking any new in-person clients, but I would be happy to “meet” with you over the phone or Skype/FaceTime. I charge $85 per 50-minute phone session. Unfortunately I do not accept insurance.
Please fill out the contact form below and I can call or email you with more information. You may also call me at 213-927-6757 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
If you are looking for the convenience and affordability of an online learning platform, you may be interested in my unique 12-week interactive Intuitive Eating course. Click here to find out more.